Our stainless steel tea infuser is great for making a cup of tea at a…
Metal Sintered Filter
Metal sintered filter is a wire filtering cloth made by pressing multilayers stainless steel woven wire cloth, then sintered together in a vacuum furnace. This kind of filtering cloth is much better than common metal woven wire mesh with good strength, hardness and good positioning of opening. Its comprehensive property is superior to sintered metal powder and porcelain.
- Material: SS304, SS316, Inconel, Hastelloy, and Monel
- Filtration rate: 1-100 micron
- Types: 5 layers.
- Common Construction: Protection / Filter / Drainage / Support Structure / Support Structure
- Type classification: Sintered dutch woven wire mesh and sintered square woven wire mesh.
- Standard size:
- 480 mm × 480 mm,
- 480 mm × 980 mm,
- 500 mm × 1000 mm,
- 600 mm × 1200 mm,
- 610 mm × 1219 mm,
- 610 mm × 1250 mm,
- 1000 mm × 1000 mm,
- 1200 mm × 1200 mm,
- other sizes can be designed as per customers’ demand.
- Maximum size: 1219 mm × 1219 mm.
|Nominal Micron||Lay Up Structure||Laminate Thickness||Air Permeability|
Commonly applied in gas and liquid dispersion, dust and explosion prevention, noise reduction, chemical, pharmaceutical, pure water and gas filtration, also used for flow control and uniform distribution.
- High strength, no need for support, good permeability, accurate filtration accuracy, material does not fall off, good corrosion resistance, wide application range, easy to clean, long life.
- Precise ventilation pore size, uniform filter pore size and even distribution
- High load, stable structure, strong anti-cleaning regeneration ability, long service life
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High temperature resistance, thermal shock resistance