Metal Sintered Filter Metal sintered filter is a wire filtering cloth made by pressing multilayers…
Stainless Steel Pleated Filter Cartridge Element
Stainless steel pleated filter cartridge element is an ideal filtering equipment for biomedical pure water, beverage, biochemical water treatment, environmental protection and other industries. The pleated mesh has a larger surface area and can increase flow rates, reduce pressure drops or extend maintenance intervals. The cylindrical structure is made of 304L or 316L stainless steel. The pleated filter cartridge can filter liquid, gas, particles and bacteria above 0.1 um. With high precision, fast filtration speed, less adsorption, no medium shedding, no leakage, acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, easy cleaning, and can take backflushing and other advantages.
The filtering part of pleated filter cartridge element is made by multi layer sintered mesh and fiber metal felt. Multi layers wire mesh pleated to increase filter area and filtration life. These elements are easily cleaned and back flushable.The fiber metal felt offers depth filtration, while the mesh offers support and rigidity. Fiber/mesh promotes finer filtration, increased dirt holding, and improved permeability.
Hightop pleated filter cartridge element has the characteristics of good strength, strong and durable, easy to clean, high temperature resistance, economy and environmental protection. We can provide various standard diameters, lengths and grades. These commonly used industry standard sizes allow components to be installed in other proprietary equipment. In addition, we can also customize the size according to your requirements.
The pleated filter cartridge element made by Hightop can be processed with two kinds of filter media options:
- Stainless steel micron woven wire mesh: The pleated layers are normally two or three layers of woven wire mesh, together with inside perforated metal tube support. The outside layer of perforated metal tube is optional.
- Stainless steel sintered fiber/mesh laminate: Multi layer sintered mesh media that formed and welded into a cylinder. Multi layer sintered mesh and fiber metal felt pleated to increase filtration,which are back flushable, rigid, surface filtration, and endures many cleaning cycles.
- Material available in 304L and 316L stainless steel with welded cartridge construction for high strength
- The pleated mesh is used to increase the filtering area several times and the replacement cycle is longer.
- High dust holding capacity
- High porosity, strong air permeability, low pressure, suitable for filtration of high viscosity media.
- It has excellent strength, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Reusable and easy to clean
- Water, oil, lubricant or liquid fuel flows through the filter element from outside to inside.
- Available in 5 to 840 microns for uses from precise filtration to straining
Applications of Pleated Filter Cartridge Element
- High polymer industry: synthetic fiber, plastics, film production;
- Petrochemical industry: petrochemistry, petroleum refining, paint refining, etc.;
- Pharmaceutical and food industry: synthesis, refining, catalysis, recycling for medicine/food ;
- Machinery and vessel industries: hydraulic machine/milling oil production, gas flow controlling;
- Air purification or water treatment: sterilization & filtration;
- Others: High temperature, high viscosity, high pressure.